Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Recent Newspaper Article



Over 50s Greece - Ancient charms for the young-at-heart

This is the title of my article which appeared in the Australian newspapers last weekend - Brisbane Sunday Mail, Sydney Sunday Telegraph, and Melbourne Sunday Herald-Sun.

I was asked by the Editor to provide 1200 words on why Seniors should travel to Greece, and of course this was right up my alley, so to speak. I've also been able to put into words some of my own reasons for travelling to this lovely country.

Unfortunately there is no web link to it, so I've taken some pics of the article itself which you can print out. I do hope you can read it because newsprint doesn't photograph all that well! If not you can email me at helen@greekpixandwords.com

Ah Greece! I'm going again next summer - coming too?

No comments:

Post a Comment